Saturday, December 5, 2009

"Sueños del Dia"






After a recent roadtrip through the rural midwest my love of trucks was rekindled, although I happen to like many trucks, s.u.v's, wagoneers etc as of late I find my thoughts on pick ups, an old pre 50's good ol american piece of machinery. This is purely desire, I live green, dont own a car, ride my bike all over.... But I grew up with rigs, vans, 12 wheelers, pick ups etc...My fathers several business ventures and construction company assured the presence of a truck or two at all times. There's nothing like riding in the back of a pick up, free, with the wind blowing, cleansing you. I remember forcing my sister to camp out in the bed of my fathers red and white Dodge pick up against her will. Many a night Id sneak out alone, lie in that bed and stare at the beautiful night sky, wondering, waiting, wishing....

No comments:

Post a Comment